We have a school uniform at Launton, which we expect the children to wear everyday.
Please make sure that all items of uniform and personal belongings are labelled with your child's name.
- Plain dark coloured trousers, skirts or pinafore dress
- White polo shirts, blouses or t-shirts
- Red sweatshirts / cardigans, Red Fleece
- Plain dark coloured tailored shorts
- Red and White Gingham School Dress
Polo shirts, sweatshirts and fleece jackets with the school logo are available to order, via link below.
Shoes and Footwear.
It is preferable that children wear proper school shoes. Fashion shoes, heeled shoes and flip flops are not suitable.
Art and Design.
When children are concentrating on their work they do not always think about where the glue or paint may end up!
We have a supply of aprons in school to be worn when children carry out art and design activities but if you would like to provide your child with their own apron, oversized t-shirt or someone's old shirt to use for doing art projects that is more than welcome.
PE and Games Kit.
- Dark coloured shorts
- Red t-shirt
- Plimsoles and/or trainers
- Warmer dark coloured 'tracksuit type' clothing for outdoor PE
- A t-shirt in their House colour for summer sports days
- A named draw-string bag is preferable for storing PE kits as this will hang on a coat peg (backpacks are too wide so fall off and their contents become scattered and lost).
- One piece Swimming Costume
- Swimming Trunks or shorts
- Swimming Hat
- Children may wear swimming goggles
Bikinis and large board shorts are not permitted as they are not suitable for children learning to swim.
Good health is an important part of our vision for the school so we request -
- Children should not wear jewellery to school. It can be dangerous. If your child has pierced ears, only studs are appropriate for school and will need to be removed for PE and Swimming.
- Children with long hair must tie hair back in a ponytail, plaits etc. This I to prevent hair from being a distraction and to help prevent the spread of head lice.
- In hot weather please put sun cream on your child before they come to school. We are not allowed to apply sun cream to them on your behalf. Children should not bring bottles of sun cream to school.
- In the summer months it is strongly advised that all children have a named sunhat with them in school.
Please follow the link below to order new uniform: